About Us

The Attica-Williamsport Evangelical Presbyterian Church was built here in 1906. We were founded in 1843, and by 1849, the community had helped the young congregation to build what is now called The Old Church. In 2008, we became members of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, standing firmly on the principles taught in the Bible.

The pipe organ, installed in 1906, has remained lovely throughout the years, with the original paint on the visible pipes. The organ performed for over 45 years with pedals that pumped the air into the pipes.  Men of the church worked together electrifying the organ in about 1957. The organ now uses digital controls, making it more responsive and less tedious to maintain.